Regulatory Compliance Specialist [CLOSED]
First Choice Carbon is hiring for entry-level and intermediate position
First Choice Carbon is a multilingual team of industry experts and highly specialized compliance managers with extensive experience in European MRV regulations.
We are looking to add a new team member to our marine division to achieve our ambition of becoming the leading compliance specialist in the field of EU Shipping MRV. EU Shipping MRV stands for the new European regulation of monitoring, reporting and verification of ship emissions.
This is a great opportunity for a young or more experienced industry professional who is interested in compliance with environmental regulations and who is looking to play a central role in a young and fast-growing organization.
The successful candidate will undergo an intense training to qualify for the position and to become an expert in EU Shipping MRV. Work will be performed mainly remotely with occasional international travel to client sites. Compensation is performance-based and very competitive.
Main job requirements
- Degree in marine engineering, ship operation engineering or related discipline
- Basic knowledge of energy efficiency of ships and environmental regulations
- Advanced knowledge of the technical and commercial operation of vessels
- Practical experience in ship operations is an advantage
- Fluent in English and in another language
- Delivery of ship-specific monitoring plans and emissions reports
- Review and modification of monitoring plans
- Single point of contact for client, third-party verifier and regulator
- Providing clients with advice and assistance
- Support with marketing and sales
For any questions or to submit your application - consisting of a resume and cover letter - please contact Tobias Konik (email@example.com | +34 632-766-521).